Ryman Hospitality Properties is committed to long-term growth strategies that increase the appeal of our existing assets, improve the geographic diversity of our portfolio and enhance shareholder value.
Ryman Hospitality Properties evaluates acquisition opportunities on the following investment parameters:
- Group-oriented large hotels and “overflow” hotels with existing or potential leisure appeal
- Upper-Upscale assets with over 500 hotel rooms in top group destination markets
- Highly-accessible assets located in urban and resort markets
- Possess or are located near convention centers
- Present a repositioning opportunity and/or would significantly benefit from capital investment in additional rooms or meeting space
High-return capital investments and operating partner synergies present a compelling opportunity for organic growth within our existing portfolio.
Recent Capital Investments