May 21, 2014 –Your HR Services team is pleased to offer a new employee referral bonus program where you can earn cash for referring family and friends to current job openings at the Grand Ole Opry, Ryman Auditorium, WSM or Ryman HP Corporate. More details on the program are listed below.
Employee Referral Bonus Program
- All employees, with the exception of Human Resources Representatives, Senior Leadership, and the Hiring Leader, are eligible to participate in this program.
- Transferring and re-hired employees will not be considered as referrals.
- Employees may receive a bonus for referrals hired into full time, part time, and on-call positions.
- The referring employees name must be listed on the application as the referral source and/or an employee referral form must be attached to new hire paperwork in order for the referring employee to be eligible for a bonus.
- The referring employee must begin work prior to the referred employee in order to be eligible for a bonus.
The referral process:
- The employee recognizes a candidate who possesses our company values attributes, which are, Service, Citizenship, Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Creativity, and Passion.
- The referring employee informs the candidate to include their name as the referring party on the online application. An employee may refer an unlimited amount of candidates.
- The referring employee’s name is listed on the application as the referral source.
- If more than one employee is listed as the referral source, the Human Resources representative will ask the applicant to select one employee’s name to remain on the application.
- All referred candidates proceed through the standard employment process to determine if the candidate will be selected for a position.
- The referring employee and the referred employee must both be employed at the time of payout.
- If a referred candidate is hired, referral payments are tracked by HR/Payroll Services after the new employee begins work. HR/Payroll Services will process the bonus payments; for 2014, the Human Resources department pays the bonus.
- Employees referring on-call or part-time employees will receive $50 ninety (90) days after the new employee begins work.
- Employees referring full-time employees will receive $100 ninety (90) days after the new employee begins work.
- Bonus payments will be made in referring employee’s regular paycheck. All payments will be subject to applicable taxes.
Please contact Human Resources with any questions you may have. This program is not retroactive and becomes effective on May 22, 2014. Ryman Hospitality Properties is an equal opportunity employer. Management reserves the right to alter or discontinue this program at any time.