April 22, 2013 — Effective May 1, 2013, the company will no longer use Oracle iExpense to process expense reimbursement requests.
Moving forward, ALL expense reimbursement requests should be submitted to the Accounts Payable department using the Excel Expense Report (120) document located in the Accounting Services section of this site – along with the required supporting receipts/documentation – within 30 days.
April 29, 2013 is the final day reimbursement requests will be accepted through the iExpense application. Any iExpense requests submitted after April 29, 2013 will be rejected and will not be reimbursed until they are submitted using the Excel expense report document.
To Submit an Expense Report:
- Completely fill out the Excel expense report document (view the Example Excel Expense Report (9))
- Print the document and sign on the employee signature line
- Attach your backup documentation / receipts – receipts should be taped to an 8.5 X 11 sheet of paper
- Provide your completed expense report to your approving manager for his or her review and signature
- Submit the completed expense report with backup documentation to Accounts Payable via interoffice mail or the accounts payable inboxes located in the AP area (4th floor south Briley side of the Wendell Building)
Please contact Justin Simpson (615-316-6740) if you have questions about this new process.